Look Out Below: Stocks Are About To Fall
I'm going to start off this week with the US stock indexes as well as some individual stocks that look particularly interesting.
Here’s the NASDAQ, which finished on its low after reaching an all-time high:
This stopped a run of eight weekly highs in a row. This had happened only 14 times since 1985.
So what’s next?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is probably the high for the indexes for the year. That’s because a large run like this will likely not be repeated anytime soon. This reversal could be the beginning of a slide.
After all, the NASDAQ has made a monster run from the pandemic lows at 6,500 all the way to 15,000. This has bee a virtually uninterrupted run over the last year and a half on the heels of unlimited stimulus from the central bank as well as the US Congress.
But the NASDAQ’s power has been derived from about five stocks that comprise 20% of the index.
Microsoft is an all-time high ...
Google is at an all-time high …
Facebook was recently at an all-time high (although it has recently retreated) …
Apple is at an all-time high …
And Amazon was at an all- time high (although it too has recently retreated) …
These five stocks make up 20% of the NASDAQ and the S&P500 too. These are real companies that have real earnings. They’re the mega cap tech stocks with very reasonable price to earnings ratios (around 30 times earnings at this time).
Meanwhile certain other NASDAQ tech stocks have no earnings yet. Their earnings are way out in the future (if they happen at all) and yet they’re trading at 300, 500, 700 times earnings -- Tesla is a good example.
And in the meantime, there have been a whole bunch of industries that have cracked already.
Watch my full report for more.
TheUS stock indexes look ready to fall right now.
Are you short yet?
Do you have a plan to short the most vulnerable tech stocks too?
Everything looks set to drop in a big way and my Weekly Video Report explains why.
If you’d like to get in on what might be the stock market highs for this year, then you must act today. Your opportunity to access this week’s members-only VideoReport ends at midnight tonight.
Here’s how it works:
Decide what you think the Video Report is worth. Then pay the price you want and start watching.
I cover everything you see below in over 23 minutes of careful analysis:
- What price action just made me very bearish on theNASDAQ, S&P500 and the DJIA
- Which 5 stocks have been propping up the indexes and why they're misleading (starts at 1:43)
- Which three second-tier tech stocks look ready to fall even more
- Are these oil stocks leading crude oil itself? The evidence is revealed
- Why TSLA is a great short and why now is a great time to sell it (starts at 4:36)
- Why PTON and ARKK should be shorted and where the prices are most likely to go
- Where USDJPY is likely to go next and why there's a great entry point right now
- Which two GBP pairs I'm bullish on right now (begins at 16:01)
- Why I'm not short silver or gold yet
- Plus much more!
Choose a price that makes you happy, then access my Report right now -- before the clock strikes midnight Friday:
There’s no commitment and no minimum investment. Just ‘name your own price’ and start learning!